วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

My Profile

My Profile


My name is Intira Intana. My nick name is June. I'm 13 years old.

I come from Nongpuknak supdistrict , Samchuk district ,Suphanburi.

My parents have to children. I'm 2nd child.

My birth day is February 9,2000.

Now!!!I study in  Class 2/5 Kanchanapisekwittayalai suphanburi school. 




In Kanchanapisekwittayalai suphanburi school.

I'm very happy.I have friends.

Friends,everyone friendly and fun.

 My teachers is very nice. 

Kanchanapisekwittayalai suphanburi school  is  great school in Suphanburi.



My favourite food is Somtum.







My favourite sport is Badminton.







I would like to be Business .




My favourite football club is barcelona.

 My cat's name Yuki. 

So cute.



If you want  talk to me.!!!

I have an e-mail.

My e-mail address  is julenki@hotmail.com .

My g-mail address  is 07237iij@gmail.com or julenki@gmail.com . 

I'm sorry.I don't have Facebook.



I went to the sea with my family.We're so fun.




I like this song Radioactive.



 



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น